Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are my worries?

What are my worries as a mom of a 2 year old..... what should i teach him first, English or mother tongue, what should I make him do? Drawing, identify alphabets or just play away to glory....
Which School to put him in - God! that's the most difficult phase that i am going through...
SCHOOLS
are expensive schools the best schools? can people paying 1 lakh per year bring up better children than the ones who end up paying in thousands and put their child in a school nearby home....
ICSE? CBSE? why not state-syllabus?
Why is a mom worrying so much...

2 comments:

  1. Nice start! All the best, big mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey we can teach them both they will learn :)) my son can understand tulu which my hubby n my mom in law speak n kannada n English tooo so no problem i think.school i don't agree that spending lot of money will make my son wise :(( so quality is important n i think sittin in the scool bus over an our in this traffic jam is also a waste of there life :( dad won't be worrying about so we mom's do that :)my son is two years n two month old but one thing i can tell Montessori will be good than play school..

    ReplyDelete